Entry visa to Canada

Hosted & Organized by: Shitoryu Karate Canada & Shitoryu Karate Quebec

Following countries require visa to enter Canada. Please allow ample time to acquire the visa. It is advisable for the intending participants and their members to contact the nearest Canadian Embassy in their respective country as soon as possible. The Embassy personnel will give the details, advice, and instructions on how to apply visa and the necessary documents.

Published on 16 Apr 2015

If you plan to fly to or transit through Canada, you may need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) “” Exceptions include Americn Citizens And Visitors with with a Valid Visa””. Learn more about this new entry requirement, which takes effect March 15, 2016.

Find out how easy it is to apply online. Learn how to get your eTA before you book your flight to Canada.

Visit our website for more information about eTA: http://www.Canada.ca/eta

Visit our Help Centre for frequently asked questions about eTA: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcent…

A transcript of this video is available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departme…

the 18th Pan-American Shitoryu Karate Championships